1. The trigon.pl website (the “Website”) does not collect any information automatically, with the exception of information stored in cookies. The information is used to improve the content and functions of the Website. No personal information is collected for this purpose.
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and facilitate the use of the Website pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the originating website, the duration of their storage on the end device, and a unique identification number.
3. The entity setting cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator Trigon Investment Banking Sp. z o.o. & Wspólnicy Sp. K., Plac Unii, Puławska 2/building B (6th floor), 02-566 Warszawa
4. Cookies are used for:
a) adapting the content of the Website pages to User preferences and optimising the use of the pages; In particular, these files enable the recognition of the Website Users’ devices and the proper display of a web page, tailored to their individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the web pages, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content, but the statistics do not include data facilitating user identification;
c) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her username and password on each page of the Website.
5. There are two main types of cookies used on the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website, or switching off the software (web browser). Permanent cookies remain on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookies parameters or until they are manually deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
a) essential cookies, which enable the use of the services within the Website, such as authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to provide security, e.g., used to identify abuse of authentication mechanisms on the Website;
c) performance cookies, which enable collecting information on how the Website pages are used;
d) functionality cookies, which make it possible to remember the User’s selected settings and personalise the User’s interface, e.g., with regard to language selection or the region the User comes from, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc.;
e) advertising cookies, which make it possible to provide Users with advertising content relevant to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the Internet (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device by default. Users of the Website may change their cookie settings at any time. The settings may be changed particularly by disabling automatic cookie handling in browser settings or by enabling the User to be notified each time a cookie is saved on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about how to manage cookies is available in software (web browser) settings.
8. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact some of the functionalities on the Website.
9. Cookies stored in the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. For more information about cookies, go to https://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or the web browser’s Help section.